Contact Protexte √
Member of French Association of Translators (SFT), I comply with its Code of Professional Conduct.
The SFT is a founding member of the International Federation of Translators (FIT).
Member of French Association of Editors (ACLF), I comply with its Code of Professional conduct.
English to French
Bilingual / Translation Editing
Rewriting / Writing support
- Corporate communications – Public / Not-for-Profit / Private (Canada, France)
- Education (Canada); International assessments (PISA, PIRLS, TIMSS)
- Press: print &online media
- Research papers
I offer high-quality service in English-to-French Translation and French Proofreading / Editing.
- French: Parisian French / Canadian French
- English: British English / Canadian English / American English
- 19 years' professional experience: 9 years as a Freelance Translator/Editor (France and Canada) + 10 years of service in the Translation/Editing Department of an arm’s length Canadian government agency (EQAO)
- public sector & private sector
- France & Canada
- language & literature: French / English
- methodology, techniques, tools, practice: Translation / Editing / Writing
- North American (Canada, United States)
- European (France, Belgium, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands)
Corporate communication (annual reports, strategic and business plans, policies, newsletters, minutes, periodicals, leaflets, guides, presentations, surveys, articles, press releases, website)
Corporate communication (business plans, newsletters, memos, briefing notes, job descriptions, minutes, reports, questionnaires) and marketing communication (brochures, leaflets, catalogues, magazines, guides, forms, surveys, press releases, website)
Corporate communication (annual reports, strategic and business plans, policies, newsletters, memos, correspondence, speeches, presentations, guides, questionnaires)
Editing and rewriting articles for print and online media for diverse target audience